The result is overwhelm, anxiety, and stress.
When there is very little or no downtime at work, it impacts your home life as well. This costs you your health, quality time with loved ones, and capacity to spend time doing things you love.
This type of living is not remotely mindful of the human being and its nervous system.
Live with more flow and less chaos
How I Can Help You
When we slow down, relax and organize our lives around our passions and values, we are happier and healthier human beings. Instead of piling on more apps and tech tools to “manage” your life, we use mindfulness, art, and nature to get you out of your “figuring it out” mind, and into a space where answers come easily.
I’ll help you:
- Prioritize and organize your life
- Get yourself unstuck
- Free up time to spend with your loved ones
- Find more space for your interests and self care
CUSTOMIZED COACHING SESSIONS
12 in person sessions for 6 months.
Minimum package of 4 sessions.
2.5 hour workshop plus one closing conversation.
1. CLARITY Session – discover more clarity on current state
2. CONNECT Session – develop ways to communicate more authentically
3. CHILL Session – learn how to self regulate
Interested in learning more? Schedule a free consultation with me.
- Explore what is challenging and clarify what you would like to create
- Connect to see if we are a good match for this journey
- Discuss next steps of how your needs might be met
Please fill out the form below and I will reach out to find a time to chat.
For over a decade I supported high level executives to get organized, and I quickly noticed they were overwhelmed by the demands of work and life which not only did that make it difficult to help them, it also impacted my quality of life. I found myself restless and reacting from an anxious and fearful state to demands that were at times not actually emergencies, but felt like it. I went to work feeling heavy. The days seemed long and exhausting. My nights were unsettled and restless. The toll on my emotional health was heavy.
And, although the salary and benefits were wonderful, it didn’t justify what I was ultimately feeling and how I was responding to others around me. I realized this way of being was costing my health, my capacity to relax, my ability to be kinder to people around me and interfering with the things that I love.
My path became clear to help busy working professionals create a more sustainable life system: a way of working and living more in flow with nature and more resonant with one’s values.
- Coaching certification from New Ventures West
- MBA, Bachelor of Music in Piano Performance
- 13 years of supporting high-level executives at the Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation and the US Department of State in organizing chaos
- 198 days of coaching 350 individuals through reorienting and recentering their lives during a major evacuation at the US Embassy in Indonesia
- Community Liaison Officer of the Year award by Secretary Powell in recognition of service and contribution for leading the 2003 evacuation and coaching US Embassy personnel and family members
- Certifications in yoga nidra, ecotherapy and soul collage
- Graduate of the School of Embodied Leadership program
- Immersion in many wellness and growth programs at retreat centers such as Esalen, Hollyhock, Breitenbush and Spirit Rock for meditation, dream exploration, qi gong, yoga, sound healing, somatic experiencing, soul motion, 5 Rhythms and Feldenkrais
The Rat Race
“I don’t want to join the rat race.
Not be enslaved by machines,
bureaucracies, boredom, ugliness.
I don’t want to be a moron, robot, commuter.
I don’t want to become a fragment of a person.
I want to do my own thing.
I want to live (relatively simply).
I want to deal with people, not with masks.
People matter. Nature matters.
Beauty matters. Wholeness matters.
I want to be able to care.”
~ E. F. Schumacher
Live your life with more flow and less chaos.
Sign up for your complimentary session.